Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Program
Rice University has partnered with the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) to offer a live, instructor-led online Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) program that helps prepare you for the CTP exam and to earn the CTP® credential. Certified Treasury Professional is the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide that signifies you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management.
Who Should Enroll?
- Corporate practitioners executing finance, treasury or accounting functions
- Bankers and other financial services providers developing and implementing products and services for corporate finance organizations
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function
- Students with an interest in finance or treasury-related fields
- Individuals preparing for the CTP examination
- Individuals needing CTP recertification credits (this course qualifies for 36 credits)
Why Choose Rice?
- Offered entirely online
- Live instruction
- Class recordings are made available in video (MP4) format
- Quality instruction by senior-level banking leaders at one of the world's top universities
- A history of delivering top-rated AFP programs to a global student audience
The spring 2016 section is now full.
Section Dates: 12 Mondays, February 22-May 16, 6-9 p.m. Central time (no class April 18)
Fee: If registering by January 20: $1,350 After January 20: $1,550
CEUs: 3.6 CPEs: 43
Note: Fee includes cost of most recent printed edition of the AFP Treasury Learning System as well as online access.
International participants, please note that books shipped internationally will incur additional costs that may be considerably higher.
Recertification Credit: 18 hours for CTPs if the current learning system is a later edition than the one on which they passed the exam.
Recertification Credit: 36 hours for CPAs
Benefits of Attending
- Complete in less than four months with a convenient schedule
- Demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills required to perform competently in today’s complex treasury environment
- Become more marketable when you compete for top positions
- Boost your professional confidence among your staff and peers
- Increase your chances of success the first time you take the CTP exam – Rice University student pass rates generally exceed the national average
Earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement
Participants who score 70 percent or higher on each online module test and the online post test will earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement with commensurate recertification hours.
The Glasscock School of Continuing Studies is a Registered CPE Course Provider.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Accountancy (Registration no. 600) to meet the requirements of the continuing professional education rules covering maintenance of attendance records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors, program content, physical facilities and length of class hours. This registration agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of the program or its contribution to the professional competence of the licensee.
Rice University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website learningmarket.org.