Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Program
Rice University has partnered with the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) to offer a live, instructor-led online Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) program that helps prepare you for the CTP exam and to earn the CTP® credential. Certified Treasury Professional is the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide that signifies you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management.
Grab your spot early - this course fills fast. Register by August 18 and receive $200 off our online Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) Program. The process is turnkey: we will ship the books to you.
Section Dates: 12 Mondays Sept 19 through December 12, 2016 (No class October 24); 6-9 p.m. Central time
Fee: If registering before August 18, $1,350 After August 18, $1,550 (includes course materials) CEUs: 3.6 CPEs: 43
Note: Students will receive the most recent edition of the AFP Treasury Learning System™. Fee covers shipping to the United States, except Hawaii. Please note that books shipped to Hawaii and internationally will incur additional shipping costs.
Recertification Credit:18 hours for CTPs if the current learning system is a later edition than the one on which they passed the exam.
Recertification Credit: 36 hours for CPAs
Who Should Enroll?
- Corporate practitioners executing finance, treasury or accounting functions
- Bankers and other financial services providers developing and implementing products and services for corporate finance organizations
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function
- Students with an interest in finance or treasury-related fields
- Individuals preparing for the CTP examination
- Individuals needing CTP recertification credits (this course qualifies for 36 credits)
Why Choose Rice?
- Offered entirely online
- Live instruction
- Class recordings are made available in video (MP4) format
- Quality instruction by senior-level banking leaders at one of the world's top universities
- A history of delivering top-rated AFP programs to a global student audience
Benefits of Attending
- Complete in less than four months with a convenient schedule
- Demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills required to perform competently in today’s complex treasury environment
- Become more marketable when you compete for top positions
- Boost your professional confidence among your staff and peers
- Increase your chances of success the first time you take the CTP exam – Rice University student pass rates generally exceed the national average
Earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement
Participants who score 70 percent or higher on each online module test and the online post test will earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement with commensurate re-certification hours.
The Glasscock School of Continuing Studies is a Registered CPE Course Provider.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Accountancy (Registration no. 600) to meet the requirements of the continuing professional education rules covering maintenance of attendance records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors, program content, physical facilities and length of class hours. This registration agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of the program or its contribution to the professional competence of the licensee.
Rice University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website learningmarket.org.
Online Information Session
The next information session will be on Wednesday, August 3 at noon, Central time.