CoachRICE: A Leadership Coaching Program
Over the past ten years, the coaching profession has grown rapidly in the corporate world as well as in higher education, non-profits and a variety of other sectors. The Doerr Institute for New Leaders (DINL), in partnership with the Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, is offering a rigorous and International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program that allows participants to develop and expand their coaching skills.
- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- University professors who are interested in creating courses on leadership
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want advance their career
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition includes an emotional intelligence assessment (EQ-I 2.0) and one-on-one coaching session
- ICF Certified instructors who are experts in distinct areas of leadership and coaching session
- Rigorous and experiential curriculum
- Five individual observation reports on coaching progress
Introduction to Coaching | Thursday, January 26, 4-8 p.m. and Friday, January 27, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Goal Focused Coaching | Thursday, February 23 from 4-8 p.m. and Friday, February 24 from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Leadership Coaching | Thursday, March 30 from 4-8 p.m. and Friday, March 31 from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Inclusion Practices in Coaching | Thursday, April 20, 4-8 p.m. and Friday, April 21 from 8:30-5 p.m.
Apply for CoachRICE
CoachRICE is no longer accepting applications for spring 2017.
Classes begin on January 26. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis. For those accepted to the program, registration is first-come, first-served. For more information and to apply, visit the CoachRICE: A Leadership Coaching Program.
For the inaugural cohort of CoachRICE, Rice staff/faculty are eligible for a 20 percent discount and Rice alumni receive a 10 percent discount.
- Expert instructors for CoachRICE can be found on the Instructors page.
60 SHRM PDCs