CoachRICE: A Leadership Coaching Program
Over the past ten years, the coaching profession has grown rapidly in the corporate world as well as in higher education, non-profits and a variety of other sectors. The Doerr Institute for New Leaders (DINL), in partnership with the Glasscock School of Continuing Studies, is offering a rigorous and International Coach Federation (ICF) approved program that allows participants to develop and expand their coaching skills.
- Professional coaches interested in continuing to develop and enhance their established skillset
- Internal organization coaches
- Managers and leaders who wish to add coaching to their portfolio
- Professionals in allied fields who want to add coaching skills to their resume
- University professors who are interested in creating courses on leadership
- Human resource (HR) and organizational development professionals (OD&T) who want advance their career
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition includes an emotional intelligence assessment (EQ-I 2.0) and one-on-one coaching session
- ICF Certified instructors who are experts in distinct areas of leadership and coaching session
- Rigorous and experiential curriculum
- Five individual observation reports on coaching progress
Introduction to Coaching | Thursday, July 20, 4-8:30 p.m. and Friday, July 21, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Goal Focused Coaching | Thursday, August 24 from 4-8:30 p.m. and Friday, August 25 from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Leadership Coaching | Thursday, October 19 from 4-8:30 p.m. and Friday, October 20 from 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Inclusion Practices in Coaching | Thursday, January 11, 2018 from 4-8:30 p.m. and Friday, January 12, 2018 from 8:30-5 p.m.
Dinner provided on Thursdays, and breakfast and lunch provided on Fridays.
Apply for CoachRICE
Appliction Deadline: April 17, 2017
Admission Decision: April 25, 2017
Note: Upon acceptance, 50 percent of the tuition is due by May 10 to secure your space in the CoachRICE. Any remaining payment is due on June 1.
For more information, visit the CoachRICE: A Leadership Coaching Program.
Rice staff/faculty/alumni are eligible for a 10 percent discount.
- Expert instructors for CoachRICE can be found on the Instructors page.
January 12, 2018
60 SHRM PDCs