Certified Treasury Professional Program
Twelve Mondays, February 23-May 18, 2015, 6-9 p.m. Central time (no class April 20)
Fee: If registering by January 27: $1,275 After January 27: $1,479
Note: Fee includes cost of most recent printed edition of and online access to the AFP Treasury Learning System.
International participants, please note books shipped internationally will incur additional costs that may be considerably higher.
Recertification Credit: 18 hours for CTPs if the current learning system is a later edition than the one on which they passed the exam.
Recertification Credit: 36 hours for CPAs
Rice University has partnered with the Association for Financial Professionals (AFP) to offer a Certified Treasury Professional® (CTP) online program that helps prepare you for the CTP exam and to earn the CTP® credential, the leading credential in corporate treasury worldwide that signifies you have demonstrated the knowledge and skills required to effectively execute critical functions related to corporate liquidity, capital and risk management.
- Students in Rice’s programs generally achieve pass rates that exceed the national average.
- Rice has been preparing treasury and cash management professionals for success on the Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) exam for many years.
- The instructors are senior-level banking leaders who have earned the CTP designation and have several years of experience teaching treasury and cash management professionals.
- Rice has strong ties with the Association for Financial Professionals and Houston Treasury Management Association.
Who Should Enroll?
- Corporate practitioners executing finance, treasury or accounting functions
- Bankers and other financial services providers developing and implementing products and services for corporate finance organizations
- Technical and administrative staff supporting the corporate finance function
- Students with an interest in finance or treasury-related fields
- Individuals preparing for the CTP examination
- Individuals needing CTP recertification credits (this course qualifies for 36 credits)
Benefits of Attending
- Complete in less than four months with a convenient schedule
- Demonstrate that you have the knowledge and skills required to perform competently in today’s complex treasury environment
- Become more marketable when you compete for top positions
- Boost your professional confidence among your staff and peers
- Increase your chances of success the first time you take the CTP exam – Rice University student pass rates generally exceed the national average
Earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement
Participants who score 70 percent or higher on each online module test and the online post test will earn a Rice University Certificate of Achievement with commensurate recertification hours.
The Glasscock School of Continuing Studies is a Registered CPE Course Provider.
We have registered with the Texas State Board of Accountancy (Registration no. 600) to meet the requirements of the continuing professional education rules covering maintenance of attendance records, retention of program outlines, qualifications of instructors, program content, physical facilities and length of class hours. This registration agreement does not constitute an endorsement by the Board as to the quality of the program or its contribution to the professional competence of the licensee.
Rice University is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website learningmarket.org.