Our registration system is designed to give you a more personalized customer experience with enhanced features that allow you to create your own student profile so you can keep track of previous purchases and track progress towards professional certifications. We hope that you will find this new system easy to use and helpful as you plan your continuing education endeavors.
Get help to:
Create your own student account so that you can:
- Register for courses or apply for certificate programs online, anytime, at your convenience, with secure online payments.
- Create your own student profile and keep your contact information up-to-date.*
- Check your course schedule for lecture locations and times.
- Review your Continuing Studies history. Your history can help you track your progress towards professional certifications.
- Review and monitor your financial transactions with the Glasscock School of Continuing Studies.
*Your information will never be shared with third parties.
Watch our video tutorial on creating an account:
Step 1: To start creating your account for the first time, go to https://gscscatalog and click on "Login" in the top right of your screen.
Step 2: The next screen will be the log in screen. To create your account, click on "Create a New Customer Account."
Step 3: Complete the following fields and click "Create."
- Birthday is an optional field.
- Login ID is the username you will use to log in to your account
- The password will be required for log in to your account in the future. The password must be 8-16 characters in length.
- If you forget your password, a secret question and answer that you create can be used to reset your password. Please create a question and an answer that is secure and that you will remember.
Step 4: When your account is created, you will see a success message and a button to log in to your account for the first time.